A force to be reckoned with, Miss Holly travels and delivers motivational talks to colleges and companies about empowerment, success and personal growth. Her presentation: "Miss Holly's Baker's Dozen: Messages To Inspire and Surprise", take her audience on her personal journey through Hollywood, television, authoring a book, and starting her business from the ground up. These thirteen simple rules for sweet success can be applied to anybody's lives. Drawing from her own life's lessons, she hopes her own story will serve as a platform of knowledge attendees can find insightful as they navigate their own journeys. For more information about booking Miss Holly, please email email@example.com.
Previous Clients Include:
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Nemours Children's Hospital
- Beaver Street Enterprise Center
- Calvary Chapel
- N.B. Forrest High School
- Universal Orlando
- Women's Center at Florida International University
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Calvary Church
- Florida Institute of Technology - Women's Business Center
- Darden Women's Lunch
- Florida International University
- GEN W Women's Leadership Conference
- National PR Association
- American Marketing Association
Miss Holly's Baker's Dozen:
Messages To Inspire and Surprise
- It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become.
- It's not grandiose if you can back it up.
- Don't make excuses for your ambition, and don't ask for permission.
- The only limitations that exist are between your ears.
- It is your job, not anyone else's to make you into the very best you can be.
- I am only interested in the solution, not the drama.
- Work on your business, not in it.
- Have the courage to be imperfect.
- Tell the truth when you know it.
- Look to the best, then do it better.
- Hard work pays off... there are no shortcuts.
- If food is love, then I am making it.
- Be of service.
What People Are Saying:
"If there's a queen of the cupcake world, it's probably Hollis Wilder, the first two-time winner on Cupcake Wars." Larry Bleiberg, USA TODAY
"She's really sweet and charming, but passionate. She looks at cupcakes not as baking, but an art form." Justin Willman, host of Food Network's Cupcake Wars and Cupcake Champions
"It was wonderful getting to meet you yesterday and hear your story. You are a true inspiration to women. I hope someday to be as brave as you and move forward on some of my personal ideas." Jennifer Taylor, Universal Orlando
"The students, faculty, and staff loved her. Through her voice, she motivated young women to follow their dreams and make no excuses for being who they are. She is fun, genuine, and personable. She gave our students individual attention like she was their personal mentor. Hollis Wilder comes highly recommended from the FIU Student Programming Council at BBC." Yselande Pierre, Assistant Director/SPC-BBC Advisor, Florida International University
"Hollis Wilder was one of the UCF Burnett honors College's Distinguished Honors Luncheon Speakers this past January 2012. Our speakers have included the President of Disney, former President of Poland, the Director of NASA, the prosecution and defense for Casey Anthony, CEOs, CFOs, Orlando Magic players- you name it! Hollis Wilder was a phenomenal speaker. She was an excellent role model and inspiration to our students. She is driven, inspiring, smart, punctual, well spoken, sassy, and beautiful (not to mention her cupcakes are divine!). She is always welcome back here." Dr. Jill Norburn Director, Student Affairs. University of Central Florida
Cupcake decorating can be turned into a fun team-building exercise for your company, girl scout group, club, or even a birthday gathering! Miss Holly's two-hour event is a unique and fun experience everybody will love. To see what one of our team-building events looks like, please click here. For more information or to begin planning your own event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.